Multi-parameter monitor ward 24 hours continuous electrocardiograph monitor blood pressure, blood oxygen, body temperature, pulse rate, respiratory electrocardiogram, heart rate
• Measurement content: blood pressure, blood oxygen, body temperature, pulse rate, 12-lead ECG continuous monitoring, blood sugar, urinalysis, hemoglobin, uric acid, cholesterol, vital capacity, blood lipids, fetal heart rate• Display: 10.1-inch high-definition LCD screen• Storage: It can store 5,000 person-times of health examination data, and supports local query and retrieval• Transmission: WIFI / Ethernet / 3G / 4G / Bluetooth / USB• Power: Lithium battery (6 hours battery life)• Support software analysis on PC and mobile• Intelligent analysis of abnormal data, automatic identification and warning, including physical examination/follow-up data such as abnormal electrocardiogram, abnormal blood pressure, blood sugar, urine routine, etc.
Our Solution & Benefit
Standard Operating Procedure
A standard operating procedure (SOP) is a set of step-by-step instructions compiled by an organisation to help workers carry out complex routine operations.
- Increase work efficiency
- Better control on quality output
- More uniformity of performance
- Reduce miscommunication
- Help training the junior medical staff
Remote Support Tools
A remote support tools can help on-site medical worker wearing the smart glass can connect to a group of remote personnel like medical expertise who can see what the on-site medical worker are seeing as if the remote personnel come to the site in person.
- Reduce travelling of remote medical personnel
- Solve the problem without the boundary of time or location
- Record down the operation for future review
Internet of Things
- wear by the frontline medical worker to communicate with the system by voice command or gesture control
- receive alert notification for every step of the operation and follow the instruction to complete the task
- first person POV to connect to remote medical personnel
- customize SOP
- connect to the frontline medical worker
- provide real-time instruction by voice, text, editing the on-site screen or send SOP
Web backend management tools
- control console to monitor and control the smart glass
Endura Technology Hong Kong Company Limited
Hong Kong Office:
Unit 908-915, Level 9, Core F, Cyberport 3, No.100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
C1, 7/F, Tai Cheung Factory Building, 3 Wing Ming Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong
Please feel free to contact us:
Tel.: (852) 6112 5544
Copyright© 2020, Endura Technology Hong Kong Company Limited, All rights reserved.